The Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (COTVET) is a national body set up by an Act of Parliament, Act 718 of the Republic of Ghana to coordinate
and oversee all aspects of technical and vocational education and training in the country.
The Council is inviting applications from interested Trade Experts in Technical and
Vocational Fields to be engaged for services as and when needed.
• To render services for COTVET as a Trade Expert.
• Assess TVET institutions on their facilities.
• Write reports on assessment.
• Give recommendations where necessary.
• Must be an accredited External Verifier.
• Must have gained Technical expertise in the Trade Area for at least five (5) years.
• Good communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Interpersonal skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
You may download the application form below, submit the completed form via email to the address: email@example.com
or hand deliver to COTVET Secretariat, East Legon, Accra.
For Further information, please contact the office on 0242713831 or 0248123618
NB: Qualified applicants will be paid an allowance whenever engaged.
|TRADE EXPERT FORMS||DOWNLOAD PDF||DOWNLOAD WORD|